The companies listed below offer services and tools for running and managing political campaigns. In some instances, the service provider offers a complete suite of services (think "campaign in a box") while others focus on a particular area. Do your due diligence to find select the service(s) that are right for your campaign needs as companies and services listed here are for informational purposes and not meant to serve as an endorsement.
- A+G Digital: Digital strategists
- ActBlue: Fundraising tools
- ActionKit: Online organizing, advocacy, and fundraising tools
- Blue Squad: Network of progressive individuals and causes
- Blue State Digital Tools: Mobilization and fundraising platform
- CiviCRM: Open source customer relationship management tools
- EveryAction: Donor management and organizing tools on a centralized customer relationship management (CRM) system
- MobilizeAmerica: Tools to mobilize volunteers for of in-person and remote actions
- NGP VAN: Organizing, fundraising, and digital tools for Democrats
- NationBuilder: Software for building communities and powering action
- OpenField: Canvassing app
- Outfix AI: Facebook ad buying platform
- Outvote: P2P engagement platform
- PredictWise: Polling and analytics
- SpeakEasy Political: Digital media and direct mail
- Survey 160: Conduct surveys via SMS
- Torch: Social listening platform
- TrailBlazer: Campaign software for targeting and reaching out to voters, fundraising, and canvassing
- Warchest: Forecasting tools to ensure all campaign dollars are spent
In need of a vendor to create your campaign's website? Check out our list of companies that have created websites for other political campaigns.
Additional vendors can be found on The Democrats' I Will Run website. If primarying a Democrat, MVMNT Communications and DCCC Blacklist for additional support and resources.
For financial services, also see our resource on collecting campaign donations.
If reviewing a list of possibilities is overwhelming of if your are frustrating reviewing websites that don't fully explain the service, use these guides to help you learn more about available campaigning tools.